enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #611239]: https links for default page

New question #611239 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/611239

I have noticed that the default homepage (located at /var/www/html/index.html when Apache is installed) contains non-http links to the debian manpages site for the a2* helpers, the apache help pages for mod_userdir, and the link to the W3.org validator at the bottom of the page (in 14.04, in 16.04 the validator seems to have been removed from the default homepage).

Because of this, even though I am accessing my server via https eith a valid (LetsEncrypt) cert, my browser (firefox 52.0.2) flags the connection as not completely secure due to insecure links or images.

Will these links be updated to point to https versions?

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.