enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #630380]: 132 diamonds

New question #630380 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/630380

Good afternoon,

I've purchase 132 diamonds in Rovu last 24th of April  2017. There is a deduction in my card  and I recieved a recipe in my email. Unfortunately, I don't get any diamonds in the game. I've send a message in facebook messenger of Rovu but I don't get any reply until now.  Could you please help me to fix this issue. Have a good day

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.