enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #661381]: App not working, error in version checking

New question #661381 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/661381

I cant use my magic tag app. When pressing get likes the option doesnt work. Only an error message saying “theres an error in version checking. Please check the network and make sure it is turning on.”  And i cant do anything, just shut down the app. Ive restared my phone, and tried updating the app. Nothing fixes the error.
I just bought coins and now i cant use the app.
Its for the account kims_feels. Can you please fix the bug.
Best

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.