enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #662524]: Killing other services automatically

Question #662524 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/662524

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
I am not sure whether I correctly understand your problem.

Apparently you have a crontab entry and you want to remove it - so just remove it.
If it reappears, then this can only be caused by somebody else adding it again.
You have to find out on your system, who adds it.
There is nothing what we can solve.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.