enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #687932]: how can i contact an admin or something of the server omegacraft? i want to tell something

New question #687932 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/687932

(i dont speak english to much)  the server says that i used hacks an baned my acount but i dont used nothing and when i tried to enter again to the server it send me a link an that link send me here but i didnt found anyway to contact the support team of omegacraft server and i only see the ''Ubuntu apache2'', i cannot find the support team that the server said to i have to contact in case of an error but i cannot find the support team of the omegacraft server. pls if you know how to contact them say to them to tell me why they banned me

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.