enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #688300]: TLS 1.3 support in Ubuntu 18.04

New question #688300 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/688300

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew when TLS 1.3 support would be being released in Apache 2.4 in Ubuntu 18.04? OpenSSL 1.1.1 is now available (and nginx already supports it) but seemingly an update is required to enable this support in Apache.

Ideally we don't want to rely on a third-party repo (I know ones exist for Apache) so I was hoping it would be officially supported soon.

Thanks,
James

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.