enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #688300]: TLS 1.3 support in Ubuntu 18.04

Question #688300 on apache2 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/688300

James Gregory-Monk is still having a problem:
Hi bernard,

Thanks for your replies, but I don't think they answer my question
unfortunately. I'm aware that OpenSSL 1.1.1 (which supports TLSv1.3) is
available in Bionic, but the Apache package hasn't been updated to
support the TLSv1.3 cipher suites. I was hoping someone would be able to
advise of any timelines for supporting this.

Thanks,
James

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.