enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #692394]: public ip different to private ip when deploying flask app

New question #692394 on apache2 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apache2/+question/692394

I have deployed a flask app in /var/www/FakeApp on a home server setup. When I access through private ip I can see the flask app content in the browser. When I use my public ip and log in from any device (both on the same network as well as via a mobile network) I get taken to the default apache2 index.html page in /var/www/html.

I can't seem to get any other behavior besides this. private ip shows app. public ip just routes to the index.html file.

Can you help me understand why?

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for apache2 in Ubuntu.