enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #286099]: Can not install krb5-user on Ubuntu 14.04.03.

Question #286099 on krb5 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/krb5/+question/286099

Erjan Nyland posted a new comment:
There are no right words that could express the appreciation for the
work that the writers from https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ service
have done. I appreciate their efforts and work is simply outstanding. I
had a very good relationship with the company and have had multiple
successful orders. Any issues I had they were always there to help! The
writing staff is great too!

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for krb5 in Ubuntu.