enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #696006]: How can I prevent the package install from prompting me for data during install?

Question #696006 on krb5 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/krb5/+question/696006

Tired Sysadmin posted a new comment:
Still a problem trying to install krb5-config in a headless/unattended
under Ubuntu 22.04 LTS in an AWS EC2.  The installer really should
already be noticing that there's no terminal available rather than being
blocked waiting for stdin on /dev/null....

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for krb5 in Ubuntu.