enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #235409]: remove samba4 and associated files

Question #235409 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/235409

Phillip Jonas posted a new comment:
Now, I would like to completely remove Samba4 from my Linux system. I
have already tried using "remove" and "purge" commands, but it seems
that the main Samba4 file has been removed while leaving behind
approximately 26 other files that were installed at the same time. These
files have the same installation time and date as the main Samba file.

https://www.chic.ae/product-category/jewelries-collection/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.