enterprise-support team mailing list archive

[Question #707914]: "Optimizing Ubuntu Package Size: How to Reduce Bloat in My Software Package"

New question #707914 on samba4 in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/707914

 Hi,
My Ubuntu package size seems excessively large, causing slow downloads and installations. Can the community provide guidance on minimizing the package size without sacrificing essential functionality?

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.