enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #707914]: "Optimizing Ubuntu Package Size: How to Reduce Bloat in My Software Package"

Question #707914 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/707914

Omi Psychiatry posted a new comment:
While our focus at <a href="https://omipsychiatry.com/baltimore-psychiatry/what-we-treat/depression-therapy/";>Omi Psychiatry</a>
 & TMS is on nurturing mental health, we understand the importance of efficiency and optimization in various aspects of life, even in the world of software development.

Just as we meticulously design our facility to provide a calming and
comfortable environment for our patients, software developers aim to
create streamlined, bloat-free packages for Ubuntu and other platforms.
This commitment to optimization aligns with our dedication to providing
the best care possible.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.