enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #708552]: backport https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/2036184 bugfix into Jammy?

Question #708552 on samba in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+question/708552

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
I am no expert in bug management on Launchpad.
I know that some entries can be created by using the "Also affects distribution/package" link or icon, but certain modifications require membership in some specific developer or bug manager groups.

I think that it is better to start with a comment. I hope, that the
developers who are already working on that bug report, will then perform
the required changes or additions, if necessary.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba in Ubuntu.