enterprise-support team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #218807]: Backport samba4-stable to ubuntu precise

Question #218807 on samba4 in Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba4/+question/218807

spectralscreams25 posted a new comment:
Welcome to your ultimate Sonic Happy Hour Guide! Join us as we unveil everything you need about Sonic's Happy Hour extravaganza. We've got you covered from the menu to the timing, the hottest deals, and expert tips. Get ready to elevate your Happy Hour experience at Sonic! 🕒🍔🥤
https://sonic-menu.net/sonic-happy-hour/

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Server/Client Support Team is an answer contact for samba4 in Ubuntu.