enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Ubuntu in the Enterprise

Hello everyone,
I want to announce that during the IT Managers session yesterday we decided to breathe some life in to the Ubuntu Enterprise Community.

We have set up a launchpad team that is called "Ubuntu in the Enterprise". It is intended to be a place where sys admins, managers and other folks can share knowledge about the usage of Ubuntu in the enterprise.