enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: Have you seen the Ubuntu Desktop for the Enterprise survey?

Hi All,

Yes, we are planning on publishing the results. The survey will be running for another week or so, and then we're planning a more elaborate server/cloud survey. We'll probably publish the results of both surveys together, to give an overall picture of Ubuntu usage and preferences across desktop and server/cloud.

Thanks,
Sally.

--
Golestan 'Sally' Radwan