enterprise-ubuntu team mailing list archive

Re: FW: [SSSD-users] [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA on Debian

On 02.09.2013 13:26, Bolesław Tokarski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for the information. I was not following the SSSD-users
> mailing list that closely and the topic is very interesting.
>
> I was already considering FreeIPA as the best-maintained full-blown AD
> alternative. Now that they want to deliver that to Debian-based systems,
> that would be highly beneficial.

yes, they'd like to support it on Debian & Ubuntu, and this was my reply:

https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/sssd-users/2013-September/000904.html

could happen for 14.04 if people step up to package the ~50 maven
packages for RESTeasy (which is used by Dogtag 10).. the other blockers
are far easier.