From: niklas.openforce@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:niklas.openforce@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Niklas Andersson
Sent: 2. juni 2014 10:24
To: Longina Przybyszewska
Cc: enterprise-ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Enterprise-ubuntu] Realmd 0.15.1 on fast-track

Hi Longina,
 Please follow the links in my former email to the bug-reports, and click "affects me too", and subscrube. That way we increase the priority.
 I have mailed the Debian-maintainer as well, so we can get 0.15.1 into Debian Jessie.

Regards,
Niklas

Thanks a lot for both of you.
I hit the same bug testing sssd in Trusty and joining with ‘realm’.

Best,
Longina