epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #188754]: cannot view or support epoptes clients

Question #188754 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/188754

Jori Gel gave more information on the question:
Hi Fotis,

sure, but I'm afraid, that doesn't help much under my configuration.
If I start

<ltsp-remoteapps epoptes>

on my fat-client, that is supposed to run the gui. Gui starts, but then
I get a new prompt again and no further information shows up.

on the client in Terminal I run and get:

--- begin
/usr/sbin/epoptes-client
 * Epoptes-client connecting to server:789...                                      ...done.
--- end

and that's it. Maybe I misunderstood what You wanted me to do. If so
pls. get more into details because ltsp and epoptes are a pretty new
environment for me . . .

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.