epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #195888]: Configuring for multiple servers

New question #195888 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/195888

I am assuming that if I want to access clients from two administrator's computers simultaneously, both systems must be registered as a server.  Since administrator systems are on 192.168.10.0/24 and client (ltsp clients running Ubuntu 10.04LTS) computers are on 192.168.0.0/24, I am assuming that I need to have multiple 'server=' lines in /etc/default/epoptes-client. I also assume that each client also needs to register each server (epoptes-client -c [server]).

However, for some reason this has not worked for me.  The epoptes-client -c command appears to over write the certificate or something to that affect, as I can register one or the other administrator's machines, but not both.

Blake Swensen
Trillium Charter School
Portland Oregon

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.