epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #197285]: Configuring Epoptes in my school - DHCP WIFI LAN

New question #197285 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/197285

Hello.
I'd like to setup Epoptes. I'm using Ubuntu 12.04. In my school there is a Linux openSUSE server. And my students and I are using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. We connect to the server thourg WIFI, and it's open. IP is configured by DHCP. All computers are netbooks that work standalone. (not LSDP).

I'm not sure how to configure all. By now I have installed Epoptes on my computer, and one epoptes-client in one of a student's computer. I've worked a little with iTALC, i don't know if the process is similar or not.

Thank you very much for your help,
Oscar

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.