epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #197285]: Configuring Epoptes in my school - DHCP WIFI LAN

Question #197285 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/197285

Oscar Esteve posted a new comment:
Sorry!
Yes i wanted to say "Epoptes" :-)

And lots of thanks to tell me this last detail ("epoptes does not yet
support client reconnections so if you reboot the "server" laptop, any
clients that were already connected won't reconnect again"). So i think
that i will try to have one computer as a server and have the laptops of
the teachers connecting to it to solve this little trouble because we
need to avoid this possibility.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.