epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #202039]: epoptes-client failed to fetch certificate

New question #202039 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/202039

I have installed epoptes in my computer with lubuntu 12.04 (named lubuntu-portable), installed epoptes-client in another computer, changed the line SERVER=server to SERVER=lubuntu-portable.local in the file /etc/default/epoptes-client and when I try :
# epoptes-client -c
I get :
connect: Connection timed out
connect:errn0=110
epoptes-client ERROR: Failed to fetch certifiacte from lubuntu-portable.local:789
Does anyone know what I should do ?

Olivier

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.