epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208451]: can I arrange Icons?

Question #208451 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/208451

Description changed to:
I found epoptes as the italc replacement on edubuntu.
It is great!

What I would like to see is a possibility to arrange the Computer icons on one room free or even better
an a Grid.
For example : in room1 I have 20 Machines, 5 in a row and 4 rows:
 nr1 is left front and nr 20 is right end, viewing from the front of the class.

by default nr1 is listet first, nr20 is listet last.

I would like to see nr1 "left bottom", nr2 right next to it... and nr 20 "right top",
as this is the way I would draw a map of the computers in that room.

In another room, I have the computers arranged in a large upside down U
like this

5..6..7..8..9
4...........10
......me

It would be great to mirror this arrangement to the group-window.

Is ist possible just now?
is this a planned feature?

Greetings,
Roland

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.