epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #208472]: "an error occurred while connecting: 2"

New question #208472 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/208472

Hi, I'm pretty new to epoptes, and I've the following problem:
I need to enable epoptes UI to an Active Directory user group [epoptesadmin].
If I run epoptes from terminal with a user in that group I have "an error occurred while connecting: 2: File o directory non esistente" (in english it should be something like "File or directory doesn't exist").

I modified the /etc/default/epoptes file as suggested in configuration and the user group is correctly recognized, as if i run epoptes from terminal with an user outside of AD's "epoptesadmin" group, as expected I have the pop-up error with "you need to be an epoptesadmin user to start epoptes".

I didn't find anything about this error on launchpad nor in google...
how can I make it work?
thank you!

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.