epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #208472]: "an error occurred while connecting: 2"

Question #208472 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/208472

Alessio Comai gave more information on the question:
uhm.. I tried, but it gives hundreds of not existing files and I don't
know which one is hanging the process (as the last row is a localization
file correctly found).

many of them are correctly lacking (i.e. epoptes tries to access localization files in many paths, and obviously only one of them is correct). any suggestion?
thank you..

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.