epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #213734]: NX clients not visable in Epoptes

New question #213734 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/213734

HI all.

I'm trying to setup a linux terminal server.
I'm currently trialing Edubuntu 12.04.

In my scenario some students need to connect over the web and because of bandwidth restrictions we have to use the NX protocol.

I've installed FreenNX as per this web page:

http://www.humans-enabled.com/2012/0...untu-1204.html

It seemed to work fine and I can connect with pxe and nx clients.
However, whilst testing I've found that the nx clients aren't appearing in Epoptes.

pxe clients work fine.

I've tried several nx clients and tried changing some connection options.
However, I'm completely new to ltsp, NX and epoptes and have no idea what I'm doing.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.