epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #213801]: how i can Configuration epoptes

New question #213801 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/213801

its the first day to use ubuntu and linux system
so i'm sorry but i can't understand anything from the installation page because i'm new user to ubuntu system .

but i tray install epoptes master in my pc its name (refaa1)
and install epoptes - Client in other pc from ubuntu software center

i write these order in terminal srever

gpasswd -a refaa1 epoptes

after that the epoptes server worked

in Client i write these order

sudo chroot /opt/ltsp/i386

chroot: cannot change root directory to /opt/ltsp/i386: No such file or directory

plz tell me in detail how i can Configuration epoptes

thank all

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.