epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #206412]: How to VNC a client's login screen (KDM, GDM, LoghtDM, etc.)?

Question #206412 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/206412

Olivier Korn requested more information:
Maybe you should explain how to to properly install epoptes-client,
because I can't use this feature.

Client are working perfectly after login, I can also start computers
remotely (WOL), and so on.

BUT I can't manage to access computers before somebody has logged in, or
between two sessions (when first user has closed his/her session).

Would you be kind enough to explain what I am missing or what I need to
tell you in order to sort it out?

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.