epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #219858]: How to manage fatclient with epoptes from standalone

New question #219858 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/219858

Hi,

I've got a ltsp server (Ubuntu 12.04 32b) and 24 fatclients with automatic login and epoptes-client configured. I can access and manage client on server with gui, but I'd like to manage them in the lab from teacher's workstation.  I've installed epoptes on it and modified "/etc/default/epoptes-client" on chroot for this new "server", but workstation cannot see fatclient on epoptes gui because users on fatclient are members of ltsp server's epoptes group and not of workstation's group.
Any idea to solve?

Thanx a lot

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.