epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #227527]: No Thumbnails from Thin Clients

New question #227527 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/227527

Hi,

We've setup Epoptes on both our Thin Client servers, with 'Server 1' as the Epoptes server. However, only clients that boot from 'Server 1' show thumbnails on the master, clients that boot from 'Server 2' do not. It is possible to see them and connect, but there are no thumbnails.

Is there something we're missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ollie

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.