epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #235416]: Epoptes is running commands with wrong locale

Question #235416 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/235416

Laércio de Sousa gave more information on the question:
Last, but not least: feedback about your comment #10 (I've should write
this first. Sorry.)

When I executed epoptes-client from autostarted xterm, I've got the same
wrong "env", but I have noticed the absence of log_begin_msg and
log_end_msg, which leaded me to comment #12.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.