epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #236111]: epoptes future ?

Question #236111 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/236111

Fotis Tsamis proposed the following answer:
Hello Antoine,

Our intentions are to keep developing Epoptes, and make it as good as we
can. Though, you need to keep in mind that we have very limited manpower
working on it, and that it's not our main occupation (we have
jobs/studies that we need to keep up with) and not our only FOSS project
too.

It seems that there is no bug report from you, regarding the
introduction of a new feature to Epoptes, and I would like to encourage
you to open one if you feel there is a feature that Epoptes should
provide since much time, as you say.

I would also encourage you to get involved in developing Epoptes, by
submitting patches if you have the technical knowledge.

Best Regards,
Fotis

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.