epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #237632]: epoptes can't extract client information

New question #237632 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/237632

Hi All,

I am setting up a computer lab using Edubuntu 12.04 LTS and epoptes, no LTSP.  So far, my clients see and talk to "server" (added to hosts file) However, as soon as I launch epoptes-client on a student machine, the server displays

**addClient's been called for 192.168.1.103:57575
Can't extract client information, won't add this client

I verified the cert checksum in both machines and they match.

Any help regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Cal

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.