epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #202039]: epoptes-client failed to fetch certificate

Question #202039 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/202039

Norbert posted a new comment:
And now my purpose is to have one client on computer outside local network, which could be monitored by some of two servers [in my local network, at the moment they work as a server nad client], depends on situation.
At the beggining I'd like to make reversed connection in local network. Client should become server, and server - client.
Is that possible?
I got:
sudo epoptes-client -c
140283224655520:error:140790E5:SSL routines:SSL23_WRITE:ssl handshake failure:s23_lib.c:177:
epoptes-client ERROR: Failed to fetch certificate from 192.168.1.3:789

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.