epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #240575]: Server and client behind routers

New question #240575 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/240575

Hello
I have network:
Server and client1 in local network, client2 is remote. They all behind routers.

Server    --    router1  ---------- Internet -----------router2   --  Client2
                         /
Client1    --  /

I have full epoptes connection Client1<>Server.

On router1 I did NAT -- Virtual Servers Setup:
External Port Start	External Port End	Protocol	Internal Port Start	Internal Port End	Server IP Address
789	                                       789	                        TCP/UDP	                     789	                    789	               192.168.1.4

192.168.1.4 is server.
Similar thing I did on router2.

On client2:
$ sudo epoptes-client -c
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify error:num=18:self signed certificate
verify return:1
depth=0 C = AU, ST = Some-State, O = Internet Widgits Pty Ltd
verify return:1

That stops at this point.
I have ssh and http access to client2.

I need help to move forward.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.