epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #246812]: No Thumbnail between different desktop version (Gnome, Xfce)

New question #246812 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/246812

I am not getting a thumbnail on the server when using gnome desktop as the server, and xfce as the client.  All clients are the stand alone client, and the server is also stand alone (not being used on LTSP server).  We have multiple machines already reporting to the server and they have thumbnails and work properly, but when testing accross gnome and xfce there is no thumbnail on the server, but the other functionality seems to work (like remote assist, monitor, message, etc...).

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.