epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #249850]: Could not show miniatures in epoptes server

Question #249850 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/249850

Description changed to:
When we start epoptes server,  in the main window of the server we can
see all the computers connected but not their desktops. We can only see
the default image of the computer (red computer).

Althought we can take control all the computers individually. The rest
of the options are working correctly.

We have installed Lubuntu 14.04 on all computers.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.