epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #194924]: Can you use it to send/recieve files from the clients?

Question #194924 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/194924

Theodotos Andreou posted a new comment:
Old but still relevant.

That would require knowledge of Linux command line on behalf of the
teacher. Not the best idea. Proprietery competitors to epoptes provide
such functionality. We happen to have some teachers in our comuunity
(ubuntucy) and this is one feature that is stopping them from doing the
switch to an open source solution like epoptes or iTalc.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.