epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #252869]: An error occurred while connecting: 2: File o directory non esistente.

Question #252869 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/252869

Fotis Tsamis proposed the following answer:
Hello,

This seems like an issue with the epoptes service. Could you please provide
us with your /var/log/epoptes.log?

Thanks!