epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #252869]: An error occurred while connecting: 2: File o directory non esistente.

Question #252869 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/252869

franziski is still having a problem:
I tried to force install 0.5.7 but something was wrong so I rolled back,
installed 0.5.6 (the version available through apt-get) and now all works
fine. Excellent.

Thanks a lot for great support

question252869@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Your question #252869 on Epoptes changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/252869
>
> Alkis Georgopoulos requested more information:
> You were seeing thumbnails before,
> and now with that change, you don't?
>
> If so, that doesn't make sense... do provide detailed information about
> your setup.
>
> --
> To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
> this email or enter your reply at the following page:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/252869
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.