epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #254033]: Assist User: Prior to Login (No User Present)

New question #254033 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/254033

I have a LinuxMint 17 (Cinnamon-64x) Laptop that I can "Assist User" and take control of the computer at the login screen BEFORE any users are logged in.

On a student computer at our school (with LinuxMint17 Cinnamon-32x), I am not able to "Assist User" unless a user is ALREADY logged in.  We have the users logging into the computer via LDAP.

Any ideas what could cause this?  How can I "Assist user" prior to login?  Any ideas appreciated.

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.