epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #260336]: Plugins development

Question #260336 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/260336

Alkis Georgopoulos proposed the following answer:
Hi Xangel,

We'll focus on developing LTSP 6 for a couple of years, so epoptes will be more slowly developed. So no plugins for now. :)
The patch you sent doesn't fit very well with the future roadmap, where we're preparing code to allow the teacher computer to connect remotely to epoptes daemon, possibly using some authentication mechanism. So I think it's best that you use it locally without pushing it upstream.

Cheers!

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.