epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #255757]: how set up epoptes on a server with dynamic ip

Question #255757 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/255757

Stasia posted a new comment:
I figured that out. Our school network has a single dynamic IP address
for all computers in the classroom. BUT each computer has a unique IP in
a local network, which is different from the Internet IP. So, I looked
up the local IP address of the teacher's computer -  it was also dynamic
- and made it static by binding it to MAC address of the computer in the
router's settings. This solved my problem!

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.