epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #264289]: Is it possible to upgrade client ?

Question #264289 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/264289

did posted a new comment:
I tried 'sudo apt-get -y -f dist-upgrade' but it doesn't work either. This command doesn't give a prompt "yes/no" but asks my password, and I suppose it's the same problem.
It's the same with 'sudo apt-get update' and all the root commands. That's why I thought I maybe have a problem with rights configuration.

I tried clusterssh (I didn't know it) and it's exactly what I need, I
will prefer this solution, thanks for the advice (and sorry for my
english).

Did

Epoptes Developers, which is an answer contact for Epoptes.