epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #271291]: Epoptes massive notifications make GNOME Shell freeze

Question #271291 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/271291

Description changed to:
I'm not sure if it should be a bug report, but I've noticed that, after
updating my Epoptes server to revision 435 (which has brought back my
notifications), my entire GNOME Shell desktop freezes and becomes
unresponsible for a while whenever Epoptes GUI gets a notificaton. If I
get a massive notification (e.g. all users have logged out
simultaneously), my desktop freezes for ~20 seconds.

A possible workaround is just disabling such notifications, but Epoptes
currently doesn't have an option for this.

I'm running Debian testing with GNOME Shell 3.16.3

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.