epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #289467]: Server-side crashes on headless server

Question #289467 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/289467

Mike confirmed that the question is solved:
Alkis,
Thank you for the reply. Interestingly, neither notify-osd nor xfce4-notifyd were installed. The package named notification-daemon was already installed from when I set up the server and Epoptes last May. That's what was not making sense, since I had that installed already. I installed notify-osd (since there is no GUI on the server), and it worked perfectly, with the notification showing on my local screen that the client had 'shutdown'. So I take it notification-daemon itself is not enough anymore as a dependency?

Thanks,
Mike

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.