epoptes team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #297005]: when I shutdown the epoptes clients, them really restart

Question #297005 on Epoptes changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/297005

Alkis Georgopoulos changed the question status:
I think this proves that it's not related to epoptes, but to something else, like the kernel or the specific module or the init system or the bios etc. Something is buggy there and causes a crash/reboot while trying to shut down.
You should be able to reproduce it manually if you try enough times to shut down the clients from the menus, without using epoptes at all.

Since the bug is not in the epoptes code, I'm marking the question as
invalid in epoptes, please reopen it if you cannot reproduce it without
using epoptes.

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.