epoptes team mailing list archive

[Question #403734]: Problem with thumbnails

New question #403734 on Epoptes:
https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes/+question/403734

Hi,

I am running Epoptes on Debian 8 on both client and server and are also both running Xfce.

I have tried to run version from debian ppa and everything working fine except thumbnails.

So, I have added backports ppa to get last version (0.5.10).

Nothing changes. Computers appears as a red "std" logo but no thumbnails.

epotes-client -c command reports no errors.

Manual command to generate thumbs is working ( /usr/share/epoptes-client/screenshot 100 100 | wc --bytes)

Should I have to had somes libs to get it working ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

--
You received this question notification because your team Epoptes
Developers is an answer contact for Epoptes.